Freewheel Holidays offer self-guided cycling holidays throughout Europe across a wide choice of destinations, cycle paths and cycle routes. There is a selection of cycling holidays suitable for all types of cyclists with each cycling holiday has been selected and chosen to ensure that you receive the best cycling experience whilst you are on holiday.
To see exactly what’s included in the cycling holiday price see 'Dates & Prices' under each cycle tour. Our cycling holidays vary by supplier and this can cause variations in the type of bike used, hotel accommodation and meal arrangements.
Before you travel, you will receive a detailed hotel list, an invoice, confirmation of your booking and a route overview including basic information relating to your cycling holiday.
Included on most cycling holidays...
• Good quality, comfortable, en suite accommodation
• Breakfast each morning
• A well-maintained bicycle suitable for the local terrain
• Bicycle equipment: Including panniers, padlock, pump and puncture repair kit
• Route Notes & Maps
• GPS files on request after booking
• Route support and helplines
• Luggage transport between hotels
• Local representatives
Arriving at the cycling holiday starting point
Flights or rail journeys to the cycling holiday starting point are not included on any of our holidays. If you would like us to help with your travel arrangements we are of course delighted to assist.