Standard Travel Insurance Application Form
It is essential that you take out adequate travel insurance, and Endsleigh offers invaluable cover for your trip. Cover includes cancellation and curtailment of the trip due to accident, illness or sickness; the cost of repatriation back to your home country following a medical emergency. Additionally, cover for over 90 sports and activities are included as standard under this group policy and full details are available within your group policy documents.
1. Policy Cover
The table below displays a summary of the maximum amounts which are payable under each section:
- Cancellation and curtailment cover, in the unlikely event that you have to cut short or cancel your trip
- Cover for emergency medical treatment, hospitalisation and repatriation home
- 24-hour medical emergency assistance
- Personal liability cover will offer protection if you are held responsible for injuring someone or damaging their property
- Replacement of your baggage, personal possessions, money and travel documents such as passports.
NB: All premiums shown are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax at the current rate
*Please note this premium is based on the details currently provided and is subject to change.
** The beneficiary MUST be aged under 86 years old at the time of departure. Cover under Personal Accident (other than death benefit) and Air Rage is not available to anyone 65 or over.
• The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each beneficiary, except for claims under personal liability, personal accident and legal expenses, where no excess applies. Cancellation or curtailment charges
• Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim. Emergency medical and other expenses
• Treatment or surgery which in the opinion of the medical practitioner in attendance can wait until a beneficiary’s return home.
• Medication, which prior to departure is known to be required. Baggage & Personal money, passport and documents
• Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in the beneficiary’s locked accommodation.
• Baggage contained in an unattended motor vehicle overnight between - 9 p.m. and 9 am (local time) OR 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. (local time) unless it is in the locked boot, which is separate from the passenger compartment for those vehicles with a boot, or for those vehicles without a separate boot locked in the vehicle and covered from view.
• Personal money or beneficiary’s passport left unattended at any time unless in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or in your the beneficiary’s locked accommodation
2. Important Information
Endsleigh will share the personal details the group policyholder and beneficiaries provide with Zurich Insurance plc. To administer this group policy Zurich Insurance plc will hold and use information about the group policyholder and beneficiaries supplied by them (and by medical providers). Zurich Insurance plc may send it in confidence for processing in the Zurich Insurance plc group (or to other companies acting on Zurich Insurance plc instructions), including those located outside the European Economic Area, however, Zurich Insurance plc group has taken appropriate steps to ensure the same (or equivalent) level of protection of information in other countries as there is in the EU. Applications for further information should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer at Zurich Insurance plc.
It is Endsleigh’s policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal data held is processed fairly and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act").
We hold personal data relating to the group policyholder and any beneficiary in connection with insurance products and services we provide to the extent we are permitted by law, personal data provided to or obtained by us will be used for the purpose of providing products and services you have requested. It may also be shared within other Endsleigh group companies, (full details of which are available on request), as well as carefully selected third parties who have products and services we think may be of interest to the group policyholder and beneficiaries. In the process of gathering the group policyholder and beneficiary’s details we may collect sensitive information such as about your health or in relation to motoring offences.
We may charge a statutory administration fee to comply with their request. Should the group policyholder and beneficiaries have any other queries in connection with data protection then please contact Endsleigh’s Group Data Protection Officer as above.
We aim to provide a high level of service and pay claims fairly and promptly under the terms of the group policy. If a beneficiary is unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact, in the first instance the person who originally dealt with the enquiry.
Alternatively we can contacted by: Telephone: 0800 085 8698 Post: Customer Liaison Department, Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited, Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE If the beneficiary remains dissatisfied they have the right to ask the Financial Ombudsman to review their case. The Ombudsman can be contacted at the following address: - The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London E14 9SR.
What if I change my mind?
A beneficiary may withdraw from participation in the group policy at any time by giving notice of that intention to the group policyholder. Any return of premium will be calculated from the date such participation ceases, provided the beneficiary has not travelled or been the subject of a claim during any period for which cover was provided, in which case no refund will be due. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
FULLSCREEN Switch to fullscreen mode automatically